Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanna Smith LSPD Chiefs Application

2 posters

Go down

Hanna Smith LSPD Chiefs Application Empty Hanna Smith LSPD Chiefs Application

Post by Gwyneth Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:28 pm

LSPD Application Format

In Charather Information:
Lastname: Smith
Firstname: Hanna
Origin: Los Santos
Date of birth: 25/12/1996
Phone number: -09090

Extended Data

Life story (Must be between 80-300 words):
I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family. My father was Frank Smith senior and my mother Catherina Smith. They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older Sister in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the SANews as one of the most known news reporters within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Downtown, San Fierro. I studied there for three years, although I lived there for a full five years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck.

Employment history: (Format: 08/2015 - 12/2015 - Employer, Chiefs)
What makes you a good material for a Police officer in your opinion and why? I will help the Citizen on Los Santos and i if i will be a LSPD Chief i wll do all i can to be a best Chiefs
What do you want to reach as a Police officer? Chiefs
Have you ever committed a crime? None
Do you hold a legal Los Santos driving license? Yes i have
Do you hold a legal Los Santos firearm license? Yes i have

(( Out of character ))

Ingame Level: 17
Previous Ingame Names: (Hanna_Scott And Hanna_Smith)
Origin: Hongkong
Rate your English skills using numbers from zero to ten: 7
How much time do you spend playing on Origin State Gaming Roleplay everyday?: 1 to 15 hours
How long have you been playing on Origin State Gaming Roleplay?: 3 years
How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years
Have you ever been warned or banned by an administrator?: Never because i'm CAA
If yes, list all your offences: None

Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP - Roleplay - Roleplaying; Acting a character on a game as you would do so in real life.. bla..
IC - In Character -
OOC - Out Of Character -
CR - Chicken running is running around in a weird patron while you are shot, In order to make it hard for the Person that is shooting you.
DM - Death Match - Deathmatching; Killing players for non-valid IC reason or OOC reasons.
PG - Powergaming -Using /me commands that makes your character powerful and does actions so the other player cant resist or fight back.
RT- Rush Taze(ing) - Rush Tazeing only applies the Police Officers,Soldiers and Prison Guards

Do you agree playing more than 60% of your whole playtime with your Police character: Yes

Gwyneth

Back to top Go down

Hanna Smith LSPD Chiefs Application Empty Re: Hanna Smith LSPD Chiefs Application

Post by Danny Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:53 pm

ACCEPTED

You are Requested to Contact Admin IG for the Interview and Invite.
Danny
Danny
Lead Head Admin
Lead Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Hanna Smith LSPD Chiefs Application Empty Re: Hanna Smith LSPD Chiefs Application

Post by Danny Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:13 am

INTERVIEW PASSED AND HIRED AS CHIEF OF POLICE
Danny
Danny
Lead Head Admin
Lead Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum