Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke Carter's Leadership FDSA Application

Go down

Luke Carter's Leadership FDSA Application Empty Luke Carter's Leadership FDSA Application

Post by Luke Carter Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:14 am

Full Name:
Luke Carter

Years living in Los Santos:

Do you have any Job currently? (If yes tell it):

N/A

Bibliography: 

Born in Adelaide, my life growing up was often hard I was that little fat kid who used to get bullied a lot on the streets and at school. My father was a bit abusive often he would beat me up if I did something wrong. March 21st 2006, at the age of 12 I moved out of my home to go live with a couple of mates due to my life being to hard at home but what I did not know is that my mates father was apart of a Drug Cartel, growing weed in his own backyard shed, at first I supported him thinking this was a really good job because he made a ton of cash out of this however soon I realised what he was doing was not right so I tried to talk him out of him which was a bad thing to do...I was bashed by him and a couple of mates and thrown out on the street, at this moment I realised I wanted a job to stop these kinds of things happening.

If you were picked by us would you like be a medic, paramedic or fireman? Why would you be a good member?:

I would choose to be a paramedic, firstly I am a good driver and could get to the scene really quickly, I have common sense and know how to act around people. I am a very nice and caring human and would love to help everyone.

(( Sorry for not having much time to make this application as I had to rush somewhere ))

Luke Carter

Back to top Go down