Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URL Application

3 posters

Go down

URL Application Empty URL Application

Post by Roach Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:45 pm

• In Character information

• Name :Roach_Agatha
• Sex/Gender :Male
• Contact Number :-8767
• Address :Richman
• Have you ever been arrested? :N/A
• Are you willing to go to war-zones/police operations? :Yes
• So you have any prior Law enforcement experience? :Yes
• Are you good with technology? (for TS division) :Yes
• Are you good with people? :Yes
• Will you use a car responsibly? :Yes
• Would you prefer to be a racer, Yes i guess always
• Why do you wish to Underground racing league Team? :
I would like to become a Race car driver because I like being on the front lines of all of the action. I was bad at working on a body so exterior was pretty horrible with lots of rust, but engine was a real beauty it ran like a swiss clock.

• Life Biography :
I was born 24. March 1996 Batam, indonesia. I was raised by my parents and i had older brother. We lived in Batam in Indonesia. We were pretty rich back then, we had all we need cars, houses, money... I started school there and i was really happy, had a lot of friends and whole mine family was there with me. When i reached 11th year of my life my dad got job in Los Santos and whole my life fell apart. Me and my brother moved to Marina Los Santos with father, mother rejected to come with us because grandpa was very sick. Soon father got fired and we had to move to Idlewood. We were very poor and me and my brother had lots of problems in school. My brother got expelled from school because he was constantly fighting even after couple of warnings. I knew that he was fighting for us and our rights but that didn't stop father to kick him out of the house on the streets. After couple of months i saw my brother on the streets dealing some weapons. I was really disappointed in him, i looked up on him till that day. That was the last time i saw him. I heard that he got killed in a gunfight. After my brother's death i was crushed. I left the school and turned my attention on cars. Our neighbour had an old Clover. I would spend whole days working on it and taking care of it. Soon he opened his own mechanic shop and employed me there. I was learning everyday more and more. Two years ago i took a lawn and opened my own mechanic/tuning garage. It didn't take long untill my garage became well known. It took me less than a year to buy myself a first car. Not long ago i won a lot of money on lottery and bought myself couple more cars. One of my customers suggested me to try street racing, and i did though not very succsesfull but im learning fast. Not long ago my shop got burned down by the thugs, and i didnt get any insurance money so i had to leave it and start looking for a job. Now im here applying for job in Pit stop garage

((Out Of Character Information))•

• Name:Racer Roach_Agatha
• Character Level:9
• Origin:Indonesia
• E-mail address: -
• Hours Online During Week:3++
• Hours Online During Weekend:3++
:• Time Zone:GMT +8
• Gang Experience:Many Experience
• Have you Applied Before, for Any Other Faction:N/a
Roach
Roach