Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FDSA Application

2 posters

Go down

FDSA Application  Empty FDSA Application

Post by dumb Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:51 am

Information:Camen Kyne

Full Name:Camen Kyne
Years living in Los Santos (level):10
Do you have any Job currently? (If yes tell it):yes i have a job the job is a Security guard San andreas

Bibliography about you as a medic/fireman (minimum of 100 words):
camen born on 1918 01 04 Camen born in los santos his place in the hospital all saints, camen are in simple family of his residence there in the temple at the time of camen already started studying at a school of his father and mother taught how to me maintain a healthy and always taught the use of first and kits, and at the time I was a teenager I often see someone had an accident and my father helped her and bring the person to the hospital in los santos allsaint and camen father said if you grow up you have to help residents or neighbors, camen mother was always buying toys ambulances and fire trucks were often played a camen her, at one time camen vacation with his family to Santa Maria beach at the time of the happy moment happened was an accident camen father was hit by a car and car escape camen trying to help his father and none FDSA in los santos and his late father had died,just only camen and her mother and her mother said one day you should be able to be FDSA and you always help people in los santos , at the moment he wants to be an adult camen FDSA in los santos and help residents in los santos and camen hope does not happen what happened to his father.

If you was chosed by us would you like be a medic, paramedic or fireman? paramedic
Why would you be a good member? :I want to be a paramedic in san andreas because I want to help people who need medical help to reduce mortality

Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP -Role play is a word that is used / do and / me to do the role play.Its like your doing in your live

IC - In Character (IC) Talking to the world of characters, not the real world. That is, the characters talk with other characters in the game (IC),

OOC -OOC is out of carachter so that the talk is not about the characters in the game that the talk is to be in the real world thirsty using CMD [/ b] but do not mix the IC and OOC
DM - Killin any people with NON RP
PG -PG is the power of gaming is your character perform actions that you can not afford. An example of this is the ability to like a god. It is often          called when a player powergaming with / me. or abusing some such CMD / drag or without asking rp.
dumb
dumb

Back to top Go down

FDSA Application  Empty Re: FDSA Application

Post by Leo Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:28 pm

Pending
Leo
Leo
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Back to top Go down

FDSA Application  Empty Re: FDSA Application