Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URL Application

2 posters

Go down

URL Application Empty URL Application

Post by biawak Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 pm

• Name :Call_Permove
• Sex/Gender :Male
• Contact Number :-468
• Address :Rodeo Intersection
• Have you ever been arrested? :N/A
• Are you willing to go to war-zones/police operations? :Yes
• So you have any prior Law enforcement experience? :Yes
• Are you good with technology? (for TS division) :Yes
• How is your public speaking? :Better Then Slang i talk with people like they talk
• Are you good with people? :Yes
• Will you use a car responsibly? :Yes
• Would you prefer to be a racer, Yes i guess always
• Why do you wish to Underground racing league Team? :
I would like to become a Race car driver because I like being on the front lines of all of the action, I also like being funny and just having fun with the other racer while doing so. I would love to start a racing of the New Car if that would be possible, Maybe do some street shows with some racer, I have a lot of ideas I want to imply in my career as a racing car driver. I also want to become a racing car driver because illegal street race makes me happy and can make some money for my life, that I think I can better further my talent in the section to a life career.

• Life Biography : Call Permove was born in 1998 at San Fierro,Santa Flora Hospital.Raised up in San fierro town.His father was a Arm Dealer that deliving amory to all Gang around San fierro town and own a house at Ocean Flat.His famiy think that his father current job is Safe enought and Able to raised them but they are wrong,Edison family may richest Family around san fierro because of Delivering illegal weapons to all family but they are Criminal that been Most wanted by San Fierro Police Department.

- July28 2004 -Call was very happy that day because it was his Bithday,all his classmate went to Edison Residence to celebrated Call Birthday,Her mother and his Sister is having a party with their co-leagues,its all most 8pm when the party is gonna start but his dad didnt show up then Call mother received a a test message from from his father's phone number,the message say that the owner of the phone is got involved in a gun fight with San Fierro Police and Dead.Call Mothers is start crying ,when Call say "Why are you crying mom"then his mother say "Your father is Dead in a Gunfight.Rizki quickly run the upstair and go to his run and locked the door.He cried all night till the next day.The next morning,Call went outside of house,he saw a lot of people that talking about his father that been Most wanted criminal that been looking by San Fierro Police Department almost 10years and finally been killed during the Gunfight.Call felt sad about what happened to his dad.

-September 7 - Call noticed his mom was packing as he moving through his mom's bedroom,He went to his Mom's bedroom and he saw a pair of suitcase that contained a lot of clothes include his clothes.His asking his mom about that,"Mom where we gonna going?",his mother replied "We gonna sell this house and moving to Calton height,Mom wan to sell this house to afford our living requitment since your dad is leaving us.I also find a Job as personal secretary.",Call felt very sad because his need to leave his friends and all his memory at that house.

-September 12 - Call and his Mother arrived at their new house at Calton Height.A black Huntley is parked infront of the house,the FBI Rancher driver stepped out as he walking to Call mom.Mom told Call to went inside the hosue as he want to talk to the Driver for a couple of minutes about the transportation to Work place.

-20 March 2013 - Call is playing his Laptop games.His phone started ringing,as he took his phone and open the message.The test message that contained Call mother's got involved in stampede,causing his mother to die.

- 2months later - Call go to the city to find a Work and he meet a guys called Bert Johnson,Bert show Call around San fierro and invited Call to work with him as Bert assistand,Mihawk help a lot to bert business such as expand the business till Los Santos And Las Ventures and gain double of profit then before Call work with Bert.Bert give Call a Ferrari and A house at Paradison for his hard work and loyalty.

- 6 August 2014 - Call moved to his new house at Paradiso and had party for his new house and invited all his friends to joined the party.

-September 2 2014 - Call go to Dilimore to pay his Car ticket at DMV as he meet a person call Toru Sato .Toru Sato invite Call to join Hilltop Militia and Mihawk accepted the offer.After 1Weeks Call leave the Militia since he been treated bad in that Militia.

-22 September 2014- Call go to Los santos and Joined Hanako Kai Yakuza.Rizki Supplying Weapons to this Yakuza but the money he gain is aint fair so he leave the family.

-22 November 2014 - Call went back to San Fierro and Started a new life

1}Car Ramming - Attempt to physically harm a player or his vehicle with a vehicle. Forbidden, because it increases Non-Roleplay.

2} Character Kill (CK) - This is the ultimate kill. If you get CKed, or CK yourself, you will lose everything. Your vehicles, houses gets asold, money gets removed. The account is sometimes banned (only the account's name, not the IP.) It is a must to completely roleplay it. In some servers, you get CK if you pass the amount of times you can die. (Normal death)

3} Healing in a brawl/gunfight - Just as it's named. You can't heal in gun fight, or a brawl. You must either make sure you've completely evaded/eliminated your threat, and go to replenish your health points. Even better, call an ambulance and RP. Healing includes getting armor in any way. Since this ain't a hardcore roleplay server, just healing after you evaded/eliminated your opponent by sprunk/ meals is OK. (Not punishable on usual servers.)

4} Metagaming (MG) - Using OOC information IC. This is rulebreaking, which is not tolerated and forbidden. Basicly, you find out In Character information by Out Of Character actions.

5} Kill on Sight (KOS) - Either killing everybody , or killing a certain person you hate as many times as you want. Also killing someone without any roleplay. This is forbidden and not tolerated.

6} Rush Taze:
Rushtazing is when you shoot your tazer at someone who is either firing their weapon at you or aiming down their sights directly at you. You can, however, taze from behind..

7}Revenge Killing:
Revenge Killing means that you kill someone, because he killed you first.
How to avoid Revenge Killing: You have to wait atleast 30minutes after you spawned at the hospital before attempting to RP(maybe can lead to a kill) with that player.

8}Chicken Running:
Chicken Running means that you run in all directions(zigzags) to avoid getting hit by shots that a player is firing to you.

9}Powergaming:
Powergaming is roleplaying without giving someone any chances to resist. Or RP situations/actions that are NOT possible in real life.
How to avoid Powergaming:
If you are roleplaying with someone give him/her chances to resist by using /do do I succeed doing this? Or /do Do you resist? Use this when you use a action against someone like /me slowly makes a fist of his hand and punches [player] in the stomach. Or when you tie someone up in your vehicle you also have to RP it and give him a chance to resist by using one of the /do's that I mentioned before. So, when you RP something with someone give the player a chance to resist your action.

10}Deathmatching:
Deathmatching means that you kill someone without a valid IC reason.
How to avoid Deathmatching: Have a good reason if you want to attack someone. Also RP with the person first or it will be KoS(explained below)

((Out Of Character Information))•

• Name:Racer Call_Permove
• Character Level:20
• Origin:Indonesia
• E-mail address: -
• Hours Online During Week:only
• Hours Online During Weekend:only
:• Time Zone:GMT +7
• Gang Experience:Many Experience
• Have you Applied Before, for Any Other Faction:N/a
biawak
biawak