Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camen LSPD APPLICATION

Go down

Camen LSPD APPLICATION Empty Camen LSPD APPLICATION

Post by Camen Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:38 pm

LSPD Application Format

In Charather Information:
Lastname:Kyne
Firstname:Camen
OriginRussian
Date of birth:03-03-1998
Phone number:748711

Extended Data

Life story (Must be between 80-300 words):
at one point my father was a policeman and he is very diligent work to help and serve the community of San Andreas, at that time I was 10 years old and my father continues to be a police officer, then one day we were walking around and my father was not working or off duty, so the case was an issue that we have not thought there was a mother who was carrying her child suddenly someone was pointing a gun at the mother and then swiftly my father out of the car and took the badge of her and took this tazer of the bag, but he was shot first and I witnessed the event I was crying and the stranger ran away, my father whispered to me "If you grow up so it was a policeman who can keep the state of the city and help others", it is the last message from my father, then at the age of my 17 years I learned about what it LSPD and codes existing code and I learned about the justice to my mom always encouraged me and after I graduated, I was interested to join LSPD.

Employment history: (Format: MM/YYYY - MM/YYYY - Employer, position)
What makes you a good material for a Police officer in your opinion and why?
I can hold weapons and expertise
I understand about justice
because I want to maintain the state of the city and help the community
What do you want to reach as a Police officer? helping people from dangerous people and I will guard the city
Have you ever committed a crime?never
Do you hold a legal Los Santos driving license?yes I have
Do you hold a legal Los Santos firearm license? sure

(( Out of character ))

Ingame Level:15
Previous Ingame Names: (Include all you remember, not only your current alternative accounts!)-no
Origin:Indonesia
Rate your English skills using numbers from zero to ten:8
How much time do you spend playing on Origin State Gaming Roleplay everyday?:2-4 hours
How long have you been playing on Origin State Gaming Roleplay?:I have a long time
How long have you been roleplaying?:1 years
Have you ever been warned or banned by an administrator?:nope
If yes, list all your offences:-

Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP -Roleplay do it activity same like in real life , not for do it something activity non real same like a Magic
IC -In Carachter we are talking about your Carachter information in game
OOC -Out Of Carachter we are talking about your Real life Information , so we cant mix OOC and IC
CR- Car Ramming we are driving a vehicle and hit someone for no reason
DM -Deat matching you kill someone without Roleplay and without reason
PG -PowerGaming you are do it activity like a magic , you cant do it this activity in real life like (/me jump to the moon )
RT-Rush Tazing do tazer to someone for without reason and without roleplay

Camen

Back to top Go down